i believe its been on since i got it but i dont remember that far back but anyways even though we have bought a new gas cap its still shows the same problem from autozone they said 9/10 its the cap even though we have replaced it before that we have reset it with unplugging the battery its almost was off for a week someone said it could be the fuel injectors but i mean im getting 25-30mpg
whats with the engine light always on? on 2000 Pontiac Sunfire
1 answerOctober 27, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
2000 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($166 - 330) in Ardmore, OK
- Radiator Replacement ($466 - 700) in Seaford, DE
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($539 - 721) in Green Valley, AZ
- Spark Plug Replacement ($118 - 161) in Marietta, SC
- Alternator Replacement ($304 - 429) in Alpine, AL
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in Lumberport, WV