i believe its been on since i got it but i dont remember that far back but anyways even though we have bought a new gas cap its still shows the same problem from autozone they said 9/10 its the cap even though we have replaced it before that we have reset it with unplugging the battery its almost was off for a week someone said it could be the fuel injectors but i mean im getting 25-30mpg
whats with the engine light always on? on 2000 Pontiac Sunfire
Asked by for the 2000 Pontiac Sunfire
1 answerOctober 27, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- Is this manual transmission in the Pontiac sun fire 2001 inter changeable to use in the 2004 Pontiac grand am 2.2 engine five speed
- My car will not go past 30 in drive, but it will if I manually put it in 2nd
- Dash lights went off and on. now they are off. changed fuse. still off.
- How to fix if only shifts to first and second?
- Sluggish acceleration and stalling.
2000 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($296 - $527) in Ardmore, OK
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Seaford, DE
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($80 - $107) in Green Valley, AZ
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Marietta, SC
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($633 - $965) in Alpine, AL
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Lumberport, WV