i believe its been on since i got it but i dont remember that far back but anyways even though we have bought a new gas cap its still shows the same problem from autozone they said 9/10 its the cap even though we have replaced it before that we have reset it with unplugging the battery its almost was off for a week someone said it could be the fuel injectors but i mean im getting 25-30mpg
whats with the engine light always on? on 2000 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- What would cause my A/C to only fail when idling or at a stop ?
- I live in Southeast Missouri trying to find the cost to replace a head gasket
- My whole electrical panel doesn't work. What B will if cost to repair or replace
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.