i have a '99 durango. when im stopped or slowing to stop, the "check gauges" light will come on, my oil pressure needle will drop to the negative. BUT the truck remains on, my RPMs remain normal, and the needle will jump back up reading normal pressure after about 3-5 seconds. my check engine light has been on for a while, i took it in and used one of the code readers to figure out what was going on. had something to do with an LDP. the mechanic there said it was either a problem code or something else. what do i do?
Whats with the "check gauges" light? on 1999 Dodge Durango
1 answer 1 comment
one of your gauges is not working properly. oil pressure.fuel or alt or temp
1 answerDecember 06, 2015
3 answersApril 17, 2013
I have the 4.7 V-8. 109,500 miles. Runs like new. Started smelling hot coolant after driving. Leaked a puddle on the garage floor. Is not overheating at all. Runs smooth and quiet. Leaked again after driving. Hoses (all original) seem fine. H2O Pump?
1 answerApril 02, 2015
1 answerJanuary 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move