I haven't changed my o2 sensor yet, but I have got the code reset twice just to double check what code was showing but every once in a while my check engine light will go off by itself and I was just curious to see why it would be going off by itself, it usually comes back on either shortly after the CEL goes off or when I start my car again.
Whats up with my upstream o2 sensor (I think bank 1) its throwing the P0135 code on 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Impreza WRX Questions
- ¿How do I Solve a hammer sound in the steering system?
- my sons wrx is shaking and partially stalling around 3 to 4 grand, takes forever to get over 4 sometimes. any ideas?
- Hi there - I have an "INC" listed for my Catalyst Monitor (it's been like that for a few weeks) and I'm absolutely stumped on how to reset. Everything else is ready for Smog but this. Any suggestions? Thanks!
- there is a recall on 2002 wrx concerning fuel leak ,
- Long road trips when accel,turbo goes out causing car to jerk lose power
2011 Subaru Impreza WRX Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($159 - 195) in Gradyville, KY
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brunswick, GA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($183 - 257) in Cameron, WV
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($614 - 891) in Mableton, GA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($377 - 386) in Aiken, TX
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in White Bear Lake, MN