My electric door locks operate on their own at inconvenient times. We have replaced the fuses, stopped using cheap interfaces for ipods, etc. The locks operate on their own. Sometimes they don't stay locked when we lock them. They operate manually.
What's up with my electric door locks? on 2001 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Broken timing belt. Are my valves bent
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
2001 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($106 - 214) in Stratford, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($175 - 287) in Dawson, IA
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Burnsville, WV
- Brake Booster Replacement ($597 - 1,531) in Rossiter, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($80 - 158) in Beasley, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($837 - 926) in La Valle, WI