whats torq spec on front wheel bearing
whats torq spec on front wheelbearing on 2002 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
157-212 ft-lbs for the axle nut.70ft-lbs for the bearing to knuckle bolts.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.