whats torq spec on front wheel bearing
whats torq spec on front wheelbearing on 2002 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
157-212 ft-lbs for the axle nut.70ft-lbs for the bearing to knuckle bolts.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($142 - 299) in Kendrick, ID
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Logan, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($386 - 456) in Walton, KS
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($401 - 648) in La Grange, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($284 - 460) in Loleta, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($129 - 284) in Loretto, VA