whats torq spec on front wheel bearing
whats torq spec on front wheelbearing on 2002 Ford Explorer
1 answer 1 comment
157-212 ft-lbs for the axle nut.70ft-lbs for the bearing to knuckle bolts.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up