As it moves in to higher gear the noise stops. There is also gear slipping in first even after the trany oil has been changed.Thanks
whats the wheezing noise when i take off in 1st gear when the heater is on ? on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($749 - 863) in Gibsonia, PA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($293 - 370) in Anaconda, MT
- Heater Core Replacement ($525 - 658) in Langley, WA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($661 - 812) in Southworth, WA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($105 - 160) in Maidens, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - 66) in Dillon, MT