As it moves in to higher gear the noise stops. There is also gear slipping in first even after the trany oil has been changed.Thanks
whats the wheezing noise when i take off in 1st gear when the heater is on ? on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
- TC light is on reduced power is displayed dies during driving sometimes
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that