As it moves in to higher gear the noise stops. There is also gear slipping in first even after the trany oil has been changed.Thanks
whats the wheezing noise when i take off in 1st gear when the heater is on ? on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gibsonia, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($548 - 634) in Anaconda, MT
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($231 - 294) in Langley, WA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Southworth, WA
- Radio Antenna Mast Replacement ($274 - 542) in Maidens, VA
- Heater Core Replacement ($512 - 605) in Dillon, MT