As it moves in to higher gear the noise stops. There is also gear slipping in first even after the trany oil has been changed.Thanks
whats the wheezing noise when i take off in 1st gear when the heater is on ? on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- does my car have an anti-thief device, trying to install auto starter
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($239 - 319) in Gibsonia, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Anaconda, MT
- Transmission Fluid Change ($171 - 222) in Langley, WA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($187 - 276) in Southworth, WA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($242 - 298) in Maidens, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,188 - 1,227) in Dillon, MT