As it moves in to higher gear the noise stops. There is also gear slipping in first even after the trany oil has been changed.Thanks
whats the wheezing noise when i take off in 1st gear when the heater is on ? on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- the large belt on the left of the engine is starting to split what belt is that
- power door lock system will not unlock any of the doors
- How to fix error codes C0035,C0036 for Chevrolet Uplander of year 2007 3.9L
- van continues to run after ignition is off started van today and horn went off.
- Transmission will only move in reverse. Why and potential solutions.Suggestions.