whats the Torque converter? how much cost the Torque converter and the repair? on 1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager

trouble code p0700

by in Bridgeport, CT on July 05, 2012
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , July 06, 2012
a torque converted bolts between the flywheel and the transaxel. it holds transaxel fluid.. to replace it the transaxel must be removed from the vehicle..