its like a square shape little box thatsunder the key ignition . rite under it . ?
whats the thing called thats under the key ignition of a pontiac montana2003 on 2003 Pontiac Montana
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Montana Questions
- How do I fix error code B0162 for 2002 Pontiac Montana?
- My inside lights do not come on when I open door
- why would the transmission make a loud bang going down the road
- The back brake on the passenger side is sticking after you stop and start again
- my Montana is over heating with vapor coming out the exhaust
2003 Pontiac Montana Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Napavine, WA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($160 - 262) in Wilmer, AL
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($181 - 429) in Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($300 - 726) in Lexington, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($450 - 514) in Granada, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($520 - 559) in Maria Stein, OH