ok. the rear is leaking and i just repaired it with siclicone. now i need to fill it but i dont know the size of the bolt, is it special? second i have no power steering on the left side after a long road trip, idk if its a control arm or worse
whats the size of the bolt on the rear diff to fill oil, hard left turns on 2002 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- When you change the battery, alternator, what keeps draining the battery?
- Driver's side of car side dash & under the hood.
- Have a 98 Kia Sportage auto when I go to break it wants over power brake?
- I just replaced the starter and for some reason my sfuel pump is not turning on
- Removed knee air bag while trying to diagnose horn relay underneath dash.