my driver seat switch went out, and i want to replace it with a new one.
whats the service procedure for the driver power seat switch?
on 1997 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1997 Buick Century Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($362 - 483) in San Felipe, TX
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($456 - 571) in Spring Valley, IL
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Kinsale, VA
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Bethlehem, GA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($87 - 107) in Amargosa Valley, NV
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($190 - 226) in Linefork, KY