my driver seat switch went out, and i want to replace it with a new one.
whats the service procedure for the driver power seat switch?
on 1997 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1997 Buick Century Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($300 - 588) in San Felipe, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($274 - 695) in Spring Valley, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($471 - 620) in Kinsale, VA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bethlehem, GA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($105 - 137) in Amargosa Valley, NV
- Brake Power Booster Unit Replacement ($591 - 772) in Linefork, KY