timing guide is broken and needs replacing. the car still runs, but chatterlig.
what's the price to repair a timing chain? How long does it take to do? on 2002 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- fuel pump pressure problems
- What does it mean when it shows charging system service now on a 2017 Ford explo
- My 1998 ford exploer sport wont start after driven and shut off.30 mins it start
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
2002 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($82 - 127) in Kendrick, ID
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Logan, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Walton, KS
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,039 - 1,962) in La Grange, TX
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($165 - 303) in Loleta, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($58 - 153) in Loretto, VA