Truck runs and shifts fine when cold, as motor warms it lacks power, surges, and has shift problems but idle is okay.
What's the most likely cause for a PO402 code? on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2000 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Booster Replacement ($537 - 628) in Stockholm, ME
- Brake Pad Replacement ($175 - 237) in Southampton, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Deer Isle, ME
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($189 - 267) in Zwolle, LA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($341 - 415) in Carson, WA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($213 - 453) in Steward, IL