What's the fuel pressure measurement supposed to be read when testing? on 2004 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2004 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Venetia, PA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($294 - 391) in Highlands, NC
- Air Filter Replacement ($56 - 80) in Mcbh Kaneohe Bay, HI
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hitchcock, SD
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($73 - 151) in Cullman, AL
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($228 - 448) in Mapleton, OR