my monte carlo air conditioning and heating did not work, i took it to a shop for a repair and paid 700.00 to get a new blower motor and controls replaces. a few days later it did not work again, i took it back to the same shop and now they are socking me with a 400 dollar bill to replace a starter switch. Thesy said electrical problems are hard to diagnose and they have to use the process of elimination and that the starter switch can cause the malfunctiuon?
whats the estimated cost to replace an ingition switch on 2001 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My abs light is on but my brakes work fine. What could be the problem.
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?