the car is a 99 ford escort,and i am attempting an engine swap
whats the easiest way to remove the engine,from the top or the bottom?
on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($402 - 507) in West Hartford, VT
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($83 - 270) in Burdine, KY
- Air Pump Replacement ($201 - 557) in Averill Park, NY
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($176 - 244) in Etna, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($360 - 456) in Harrisburg, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($187 - 294) in Haydenville, OH