the car is a 99 ford escort,and i am attempting an engine swap
whats the easiest way to remove the engine,from the top or the bottom?
on 1999 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1999 Ford Escort Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($160 - 238) in West Hartford, VT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Burdine, KY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($109 - 150) in Averill Park, NY
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Etna, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($168 - 261) in Harrisburg, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($144 - 180) in Haydenville, OH