They told me that the computer was not ready to look for the driving cycle to reset it.
What's the driving cycle for a 2008 Honda Civic? It won't pass inspection!
on 2008 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2008 Honda Civic Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($167 - 240) in Winters, CA
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($131 - 182) in Gwynedd Valley, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($221 - 367) in Goodwin, SD
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($204 - 302) in Afton, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($193 - 359) in Livonia, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($163 - 172) in Mauckport, IN