If IT One OR More Problem As The Recall
What's The Costs on 2002 Toyota Corolla
2 answersApril 21, 2011
3 answersJanuary 20, 2011
0 answersJuly 02, 2014
My car is approaching 100,000 miles. Right now, it's overheating, leaking anti-freeze, making a noise and I was told I needed to (at the least) replace the water pump and thermostat. I need to know how much that might cost, and what else may be wrong.
1 answerMay 16, 2015
4 answersNovember 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +