If IT One OR More Problem As The Recall
What's The Costs on 2002 Toyota Corolla
2 answersApril 21, 2011
0 answersJuly 02, 2014
My car is approaching 100,000 miles. Right now, it's overheating, leaking anti-freeze, making a noise and I was told I needed to (at the least) replace the water pump and thermostat. I need to know how much that might cost, and what else may be wrong.
1 answerMay 16, 2015
4 answersNovember 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- The car doesn't start . Just a clicking noise.
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?