If IT One OR More Problem As The Recall
What's The Costs on 2002 Toyota Corolla
2 answersApril 21, 2011
0 answersJuly 02, 2014
My car is approaching 100,000 miles. Right now, it's overheating, leaking anti-freeze, making a noise and I was told I needed to (at the least) replace the water pump and thermostat. I need to know how much that might cost, and what else may be wrong.
1 answerMay 16, 2015
4 answersNovember 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2002 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($776 - 986) in Sebree, KY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($79 - 123) in Embarrass, WI
- Brake Pad Replacement ($136 - 215) in Woodworth, WI
- Thermostat Replacement ($145 - 208) in Mechanicsburg, OH
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Unity, OR
- Window Switch Replacement ($420 - 509) in Riverside, RI