2007 Dodge Caliber with 107,000 miles, in central Arizona. Bought used, but to my knowledge, belt has never been replaced. Would like to know if the shop is being reasonable on the cost of repair. Also, could this have caused additional damage to the engine?
What's the cost to replace the Idlers, Pulleys, Belt Tensioner & Serp Belt? on 2007 Dodge Caliber
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- Water pouring in through passenger "A" post and filling dome light.
- Transmission whining--very noisy. Is this a common problem--solution?
- This car is a piece of shit!!i can't even drive it more then 20 ml on freeway in the summer due to tranny over heat indicators coming on.car shuts down i have to pull over and wait for it to reset then im on my way again..
- Why is it servier wetness on the driver floorboard
- The gear shift lever will not come out of PARK unless you put your finger into the the round hole located on the right side of the console and move the rod inside.