2007 Dodge Caliber with 107,000 miles, in central Arizona. Bought used, but to my knowledge, belt has never been replaced. Would like to know if the shop is being reasonable on the cost of repair. Also, could this have caused additional damage to the engine?
What's the cost to replace the Idlers, Pulleys, Belt Tensioner & Serp Belt? on 2007 Dodge Caliber
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- when car is running and at a stop light the car begins to idle rough and shake
- Why won't gear shaft move from park to any other gear?
- How many miles before you have to do a tuneup on a 2011 dodge caliber
- My car will not start no codes battery is 100 i cut it off and came back 30 mi
- How do I find the linkage for my havc. I can find the wheel but not the linkage
2007 Dodge Caliber Estimates
- 66,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Ambrose, GA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Morrow, AR
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($470 - 687) in Montverde, FL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($260 - 375) in East Bend, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($145 - 163) in Milton, LA
- Horn Replacement ($109 - 129) in Coventry, RI