Engine light came on at about 120,000 miles. Shop tested thoroughly and gave feedback that above needs replacement. They reset the light, a couple of times, but after a few days it comes back on. The car runs fine, but the light on is worrisome.
What's the cost to replace the Evaporative Emission Control Cannister? on 2002 Lexus IS300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS300 Questions
- Problem with Blinking lights on dashboard
- Why would the car burn oil in short amount of time yet no leaks or puddles?
- Dash melted and dents and the remote key doesn't work
- I start having this problem with the headlights, they keep turning off want to know if its the light bulb or ballast?
- I have these codes
2002 Lexus IS300 Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mc Connellsburg, PA
- Steering Rack Replacement ($694 - 1,670) in Santa Ynez, CA
- Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 64) in Widener, AR
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Enon, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,966 - 2,021) in Rochelle, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($623 - 668) in West Middletown, PA