i changed the spark plugs,because the car would not start ,i notice they had lots of fuel . one's i replased them the car started.then i notice white smoke coming out threw the exhaust pipe.some one told me that i had to replase the upper intake manifold gaskets
whats the cost to repair the upper intake gaskets on my 98 intrigue 3.8L on 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Problems(19)
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Repair Estimates
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Q&A(104)
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Recalls(6)
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Shops
- 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Intrigue Questions
- My air conditioner won't take charge.i have COPD SO IM BASICALLY A SHUT IN.. SSD
- My fan won't work.
- Why my car is cranking but not starting it wants to start bit just doesn't go.
- Also when I turn off air or heater the temp gage rises to 1/2 way mark or slightly above, it has never went above 3/4. Is that normal? It is fine as long as air or heat runs.
- A friend told me my motor mount is out. He said he can tell as the engine leans a little. It does vibrate a little when stopped at light. He said it can still be driven a long time as is. Is that true?