How much does it cost for the labor in repairing/replacing a crank sensor on a 1999 Dodge Stratus?
What's the cost of replacing a crank sensor? on 1999 Dodge Stratus
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
1999 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wilburn, AR
- PCV Valve Replacement ($33 - 46) in Vacherie, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($304 - 481) in Madison, FL
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($118 - 194) in Holly Pond, AL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($76 - 717) in Culver, IN
- Battery Cable Replacement ($152 - 170) in Rialto, CA