i HAVE TO RESET TRIP LOG ON FILL UPS TO 300 MILES.
WHATS THE COST OF FIXING A BROKEN GAS GAUGE? IS IT WORTH IT 99 LESABRE on 1999 Buick LeSabre
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- Regular Unleaded Gas? What Different Gasoline Types Mean
- Tips To Avoid Getting Your Car Broken Into Or Stolen
- 8 Simple Ways To Save Gas
- Using the RepairPal Cost Index to Compare Cost of Ownership Among the Top Hybrids
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- check engine light on, car idles great, but seems to have a miss on acceleration
- If gas gauge is inoperable, will drive test run?
- had a blowout and the car want start and wires are hanging from the rear tire
- Bolts on power steering unit keep breaking off and serpentine belt comes off
- why is my 1990 Buick Park Avenue when car wont start then when it do black smoke
1999 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($495 - $751) in Montebello, VA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Maidsville, WV
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($333 - $438) in Bremen, AL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($227 - $344) in Fort Washington, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($705 - $748) in Yorktown, AR
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($540 - $929) in Chatham, MI