What is the cost to replace the rear wiper arm on a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
What's the cost on 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 answerJune 22, 2015
3 answersOctober 15, 2015
4 answersFebruary 24, 2011
1 answerApril 06, 2015
- Truck Cost of Ownership: Is your brand loyalty costing you?
- Using the RepairPal Cost Index to Compare Cost of Ownership Among the Top Hybrids
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- What’s the Most Complex Car at RepairPal?
- The Most Expensive (and Affordable) Cars to Fix This Fall
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($398 - $541) in Independence, WV
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - $45) in Reserve, MT
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($268 - $344) in La Mesa, NM
- Alternator Replacement ($429 - $647) in Fort Defiance, AZ
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($203 - $1,415) in Lexington, AL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($347 - $360) in Lowake, TX