with my car's 1st gear won't so i start on 2nd gear and would be good.Does the problem needs major replacement or rebuilt of the transmission or a minor one?
What's the cause why shifting into one of the gears won't work,it is the problem on 1995 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1995 BMW 325i Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($355 - 813) in Warm Springs, AR
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($294 - 373) in Loma, MT
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Amherstdale, WV
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($261 - 345) in Fort Blackmore, VA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($206 - 253) in Malcom, IA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($118 - 167) in Roark, KY