with my car's 1st gear won't so i start on 2nd gear and would be good.Does the problem needs major replacement or rebuilt of the transmission or a minor one?
What's the cause why shifting into one of the gears won't work,it is the problem on 1995 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
1995 BMW 325i Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Warm Springs, AR
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,110 - 1,409) in Loma, MT
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($223 - 467) in Amherstdale, WV
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Fort Blackmore, VA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($358 - 397) in Malcom, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($570 - 728) in Roark, KY