My check engine light was coming on and the people at my repair shop said it was an emissions leak. It has to be fixed to pass emissions test for registration renewal.
What's the average cost to repair an emissions leak? on 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Scotland, IN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in National City, MI
- Water Pump Replacement ($634 - 932) in Pattison, TX
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($197 - 262) in Adell, WI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($257 - 294) in New Boston, MO
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($278 - 300) in McDonald, PA