I had the engine mounts replaced when my engine made a real bad knocking noise and ended up being torn but now when i start to come to a stop my wheel shakes real bad and as im stopping it does a slight stop n go thing, not bad but you notice when its your car. Also at first when i Reverse like out of a driveway and i turn the wheel i hear a popping noise but now it pops whenever i turn it(not as loud as when i Reverse). whats wrong with my car? I fish tailed off the freeway 2 years ago and broke my suspension and i was only able to repair my shocks due to money can that be why things are giving out?
Whats that noise? Is it related to my previous repair? on 2006 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking