I had the engine mounts replaced when my engine made a real bad knocking noise and ended up being torn but now when i start to come to a stop my wheel shakes real bad and as im stopping it does a slight stop n go thing, not bad but you notice when its your car. Also at first when i Reverse like out of a driveway and i turn the wheel i hear a popping noise but now it pops whenever i turn it(not as loud as when i Reverse). whats wrong with my car? I fish tailed off the freeway 2 years ago and broke my suspension and i was only able to repair my shocks due to money can that be why things are giving out?
Whats that noise? Is it related to my previous repair? on 2006 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2006 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Clarendon, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($312 - 381) in East Jewett, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($129 - 162) in Lenoir City, TN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($284 - 731) in Newton, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($444 - 505) in Croydon, UT
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($311 - 369) in Potrero, CA