I put car in shop to have checked out, I thought the gage used to run between 1\4 and 1\2 but it's going straight to 1\2 & my coolant level was down 2 quarts Garage told me 1\2 is normal
what's standard temp suppose to read on dash temp, on 2006 Dodge Magnum
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Car won't start. Lights and everything comes on. Can hear switch click.
- Misfires on right side of engine spark plug s n ignition coils replaced
- My Dodge Magnum 2005 was overheating and I change my thermostat on my Dodge Magn
- Fuse box in engine compartment, and one in rear of vehicle.
- I have oil in the coolant. I have the heads off and the gaskets appear ok.
2006 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($147 - $259) in Grandview, TX
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($162 - $196) in Damascus, AR
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($324 - $399) in Baxter Springs, KS
- AC Condenser Replacement ($467 - $689) in Hurricane Mills, TN
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($78 - $89) in Mason, MI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($246 - $311) in Jefferson, NY