Took the car to have an oil change and the mechanic came in and said the car wouldn't shift out of Park. It was stuck. Some think it might be the parking cylindroid and others have guessed it will be the shifting assembly.
What's most likely the problem when the car won't shift out of Park ( today )? on 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- I charged small battery under hood now I get a message that electric components
- Why does my 1999 SL500 stall for no reason?
- Can u use the same Hydraulic oil u use n jacks n the convertible system???
- What could cause a Burning smell after driving
- Mice eating wires due to the presence of wheat in the wire makeup?