When I began working on this car it would start and idle,give it gas or put it in gear it dies.Had OBD ran code was for an intake vacume leak,I removed top part of intake and on the bottom side the two plugs were broke off.Assumed this was the issue,repaired and cleaned it(with carb cleaner found out later shouldn't use carb cleaner it may damage TPS,checked it and seems to be ok but not sure).I replaced intake and tried to start, it just popped real loud back through the throttle body and won't start.Spark plugs soaked in gas spark is ok.?
What's keeping it from starting? on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- Just replaced fuel pump & filter but my car still won't start or stay what to do
- Dash broad shortage . have to hit the top to make it work. Might be a sensor
- My car is over heating The water pump and thermostat hoses have been replaced
- Would a 2005 Dodge Intrepid steering knuckle work on a 2000 Intrepid???
- it died on acceleration now its running ruff not throwing codes and i checked spark plugs still good what could it be