When I began working on this car it would start and idle,give it gas or put it in gear it dies.Had OBD ran code was for an intake vacume leak,I removed top part of intake and on the bottom side the two plugs were broke off.Assumed this was the issue,repaired and cleaned it(with carb cleaner found out later shouldn't use carb cleaner it may damage TPS,checked it and seems to be ok but not sure).I replaced intake and tried to start, it just popped real loud back through the throttle body and won't start.Spark plugs soaked in gas spark is ok.?
What's keeping it from starting? on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?
- If my transmission fluid starts to leak, what could be unplugged or broken?