When I began working on this car it would start and idle,give it gas or put it in gear it dies.Had OBD ran code was for an intake vacume leak,I removed top part of intake and on the bottom side the two plugs were broke off.Assumed this was the issue,repaired and cleaned it(with carb cleaner found out later shouldn't use carb cleaner it may damage TPS,checked it and seems to be ok but not sure).I replaced intake and tried to start, it just popped real loud back through the throttle body and won't start.Spark plugs soaked in gas spark is ok.?
What's keeping it from starting? on 2002 Dodge Intrepid
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- While driving my car cut off, now it won't start. Any suggestions on what it is
- gas leak smell around the fuel injector
- When turning the key on dashboard lights wont cut on only the oil light
- how many shop hours to make these repairs. think he is padding hours.
- I have to floor the pedal to get up to 50 mph, then ck engine light comes on