whats is wrong if you start your truck and it sounds like its at full throttle?? on 2000 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2000 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($490 - 648) in Fanrock, WV
- Spark Plug Replacement ($192 - 267) in Sybertsville, PA
- 130,000 Mile Service ($79 - 126) in Munson, PA
- Water Pump Replacement ($279 - 436) in Ehrenberg, AZ
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($174 - 187) in Howey In The Hills, FL
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Yemassee, SC