car hasn't been driven & sitting up for about 1 1/2yrs, and i can't get it to start. The engine is cranking up but it just won't turn over & start. I'm pretty sure that it's getting spark. And when i took off gas cap from fuel tank, it still had pressure. Which leads me to believe that it's not the fuel pump. And i'm sure that it's not getting gas to the carb because when i put a little gas in the carb it starts up but soon die's out. The only thing i can think of is the fuel line is clogged seeing as how it was sitting for so long without being driven. Suggestions please.
What's easiest way to flush out fuel line on '91 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham? on 1991 Cadillac Fleetwood
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Fleetwood Questions
- How to open passenger door on a Brougham d'Elegance 93
- Dosent want to turn over even wen I put starter fluid
- the headlight will not go off when you turn off the car
- My cadillac started jerking while driving and the check engine light came on
- Already added a fuel pump, the car starts but cuts right back off what is it?