I had a new fuel pump placed on my 97 monte carlo LS & it drove just fine leaving the shot, but the very next day the car started acting like it didn't want to go & when I give it some gas it shuts off,please tell me what the problem
What's causing the car to hesitate & cuts off while driving? on 1997 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My abs light is on but my brakes work fine. What could be the problem.
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?