How much dirty fluid would be left with a drain, compared to flush?
what;s best? Atransmission flush or a drain with a new filter & gasket? on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
- Under steering colume
- My car idels for a hr or better no overheating but soon as I drive it starts ove
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Sidon, MS
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($920 - 1,198) in Elverson, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($923 - 1,040) in Grenville, NM
- Radiator Replacement ($489 - 694) in Millville, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,385 - 2,534) in Wadsworth, NV
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($836 - 3,595) in McCammon, ID