How much dirty fluid would be left with a drain, compared to flush?
what;s best? Atransmission flush or a drain with a new filter & gasket? on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($257 - 361) in Sidon, MS
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($149 - 305) in Elverson, PA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grenville, NM
- Alternator Replacement ($470 - 719) in Millville, NJ
- Signal Flasher Replacement ($70 - 111) in Wadsworth, NV
- EGR Valve Replacement ($175 - 400) in McCammon, ID