Am concerned radiator fan and condenser's direct wiring to battery had led to my new alternator burning?
What's a proper wiring of the radiator fan/condenser? Directly to the Battery? on 1993 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- how to repair non-working windshield wiper - will not move.
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem