my 2007 corolla s engine needs more power i have installed a CAI and a TB spacer and a JET Power Flo MAF and TRD Exhaust, pretty much everything to accomadate the CAI jus need the approximate size, i was goin to buy the 80mm but was thinking on the 70mm. hit me up so i can put the dc sport headers(4-1) for max hp for now
whats a good size throttle body for my 2007 corolla s 70mm 80mm or 90mm on 2006 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +