my 2007 corolla s engine needs more power i have installed a CAI and a TB spacer and a JET Power Flo MAF and TRD Exhaust, pretty much everything to accomadate the CAI jus need the approximate size, i was goin to buy the 80mm but was thinking on the 70mm. hit me up so i can put the dc sport headers(4-1) for max hp for now
whats a good size throttle body for my 2007 corolla s 70mm 80mm or 90mm on 2006 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- The car doesn't start . Just a clicking noise.
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?