I am wondering if this is the part we need, the transmission doesn't go into overdrive the gear lights are all light up. and it slowly shifts into gear at the onset of start up.
whatis the multi function switch control for transmision needed for? on 2000 Audi A6 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Quattro Questions
- anti lock brakes mis-firing
- Where is the output speed sensor and how can I replace it?
- Why aren't any of the gauges on my dashboard working?
- do i need to drop the exaust in order too pull the auto trans
- I HAVE NEVER OWNED AN AUDI AND AM THINKING ABOUT BUYING A 2006 A6 OR 2001 A6 QUATTRO. IS HIS A SMART BUY MECHANICALLY?