My transmission went out and I bought a used transmission and they do not match 100%. The front axle doesnt look the same on the new one. The old one front axle part is smaller than the new transmission. What years will fit the 2003 Santa fe? Or does it have to be from another 03 santa fe to fit right? Do I have to change out any parts? etc. HELP
What year(s) of transmission will fit a 2003 hyundai santa fe? on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($260 - 890) in Fairview, KS
- Clutch Replacement ($977 - 1,263) in Texarkana, TX
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($285 - 410) in Fedhaven, FL
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($130 - 168) in Evans, WV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($223 - 1,693) in Grubbs, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($394 - 410) in Arlington, SD