WHAT DO I CHECK IF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT WENT ON.
wHAT WRONG IF "CHECK ENGINE" LIGHT WENT ON on 1998 BMW 528i
1 answerJuly 10, 2009
1 answerFebruary 08, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 528i Questions
- wipers seem to work the same any position on switch never stop in park position
- When i accelerate my car tends to over accelerate. Why is that?
- After driving for 100 miles, the transmission shuts down to limp mode.
- Trunk closed, but light keeps blinking with trunk open and the chime.
- Where is the automatic transmission speed sensor located on 2000 528i BMW
1998 BMW 528i Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($839 - 1,055) in Santa Ana, CA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($515 - 733) in Moxahala, OH
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($378 - 480) in Trezevant, TN
- Alternator Replacement ($399 - 615) in Lunenburg, VT
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($211 - 267) in Lackawaxen, PA
- Horn Replacement ($120 - 180) in Duvall, WA