My vehicle will not start. There is no fire to the plugs.I had unhooked battery cables to clean them before I hooked up the diagnostic machine so it read no codes.What do I need to do next or replace?
What would you recommend to replace or check? on 1996 Toyota Camry
3 answersOctober 31, 2009
2 answersFebruary 23, 2015
2 answersOctober 17, 2012
1 answerAugust 17, 2015
2 answersOctober 19, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
1996 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($100 - 139) in Oil City, LA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Mesilla Park, NM
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($367 - 715) in Coleman, GA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Ridgewood, NJ
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($198 - 407) in Emmetsburg, IA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($328 - 641) in La Monte, MO