My vehicle will not start. There is no fire to the plugs.I had unhooked battery cables to clean them before I hooked up the diagnostic machine so it read no codes.What do I need to do next or replace?
What would you recommend to replace or check? on 1996 Toyota Camry
3 answersOctober 31, 2009
2 answersFebruary 23, 2015
2 answersOctober 17, 2012
1 answerAugust 17, 2015
2 answersOctober 19, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy