My vehicle will not start. There is no fire to the plugs.I had unhooked battery cables to clean them before I hooked up the diagnostic machine so it read no codes.What do I need to do next or replace?
What would you recommend to replace or check? on 1996 Toyota Camry
3 answersOctober 31, 2009
2 answersFebruary 23, 2015
2 answersOctober 17, 2012
1 answerAugust 17, 2015
2 answersOctober 19, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
1996 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Oil City, LA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($309 - 490) in Mesilla Park, NM
- Valve Adjustment ($332 - 440) in Coleman, GA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($404 - 1,236) in Ridgewood, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($241 - 314) in Emmetsburg, IA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($119 - 141) in La Monte, MO