when you put water into the radiator it goes straight into oil pan. all gaskets have been changed and heads cleaned
what would make water go straight from the radiator to the oil pan on 1998 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1998 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Saint Charles, MO
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($157 - 262) in Vergennes, VT
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($129 - 157) in Luna, NM
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($258 - 1,123) in Dora, MO
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Pemberton, OH
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($69 - 82) in Leighton, IA