This occurs when approaching a stop.
What would make the transmission or rear end seem to "free wheel" or coast? on 2010 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2010 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($238 - 313) in Berkley, MI
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($234 - 437) in Deshler, NE
- Water Pump Replacement ($309 - 441) in Forest Hills, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($387 - 497) in Brooktondale, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($284 - 460) in Marengo, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($161 - 518) in Mountain Home A F B, ID