it is not the motor mounts. We also had a new front end drive axle replaced. It only shakes when foot is on the gas - quits when you let go. Tried putting in sea foam to clean injectors. Still shakes from 0 to 60 and after that smooth sailing!
What would make the Toyota shake? on 2006 Toyota Camry
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
February 23, 2012
inner cv joints are common failure. did you change both axles??
1 answerAugust 17, 2015
1 answerJune 17, 2011
This week's top 10
2006 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($60 - 89) in Fenelton, PA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($904 - 1,129) in St Louis Park, MN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($430 - 719) in Coldiron, KY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($522 - 855) in Burnsville, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($541 - 592) in Lynnfield, MA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Old Ocean, TX