while driving my car sometime it's ok and other times it jumps from drive to low. then when i get out of the car there is a smell of oil, but the car doesn't seem to have any links.
what would make the automatic trans to slip from drive to low on 1992 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
- turn key on to start all lights are on thats it bno click no turn over batt is g
1992 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in West Rockport, ME
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($133 - 216) in Bondurant, WY
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($249 - 441) in Morrisville, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Yardley, PA
- Air Conditioning System Evacuate & Recharge ($123 - 156) in Newkirk, NM
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Pilot Knob, MO