it only does it when its warm but not when its cold
what would make noise when the engine is warm and by a stop light on 2007 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?
2007 Dodge Charger Estimates
- 108,000 Mile Service ($88 - 134) in Prospect Heights, IL
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Johnston, RI
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Tornado, WV
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Mosby, MT
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,688 - 3,980) in Cross Plains, WI
- Engine Oil Pressure Sensor/Switch Replacement ($112 - 151) in Blackshear, GA