after pulling my horse trailer the steering would get hard but not all the time changed the steerig box and steering shuck but still does it but not all the time hard to steer but then lets go then it is easy again sometimes hard to keep on the road started messing up after pulling the horse trailer
what would make my steering get stiff changed steer box and steering shuck but on 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(14)
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(107)
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(3)
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(7)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($435 - 559) in Tie Siding, WY
- 90,000 Mile Service ($278 - 554) in Oneida, KS
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($393 - 559) in Laceyville, PA
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($92 - 115) in Baptistown, NJ
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($495 - 552) in Midway, UT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($271 - 290) in Botsford, CT