when put in park it makes a funny clicking noise and i have to put the ER brake on because park wont engauge, when put in other driving gears it will not go. I have not had any problems prior to this. i do have a diagnostic machine and i can read some of the codes. but im thinking it maybe be the linkage and not sure if that shows if i put my machine on it or not.
what would make my car not engauge while in gear. on 1999 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GLE 2.4 L and the vehicle is idling rough. ???
- Why does my AC work at times and sometimes it does not?
- where are the drainbacks on tappet cover located I have oil in exhaust
- Kill car, bad noise & won't restart. Unhook battery for a bit, all is normal
- Blows fuses to ICCS/IGNITION when cranking