when put in park it makes a funny clicking noise and i have to put the ER brake on because park wont engauge, when put in other driving gears it will not go. I have not had any problems prior to this. i do have a diagnostic machine and i can read some of the codes. but im thinking it maybe be the linkage and not sure if that shows if i put my machine on it or not.
what would make my car not engauge while in gear. on 1999 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
1999 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($200 - 277) in Bowman, SC
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($83 - 154) in Montauk, NY
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Lacon, IL
- EGR Valve Replacement ($205 - 330) in Dunnell, MN
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($438 - 458) in Holden, MA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($417 - 571) in Kerrville, TX