when put in park it makes a funny clicking noise and i have to put the ER brake on because park wont engauge, when put in other driving gears it will not go. I have not had any problems prior to this. i do have a diagnostic machine and i can read some of the codes. but im thinking it maybe be the linkage and not sure if that shows if i put my machine on it or not.
what would make my car not engauge while in gear. on 1999 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Where is the oxygen sensors
- The heat when turned on, doesn't get hot. It's only warm.
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.