the car is a manual transmission. it will not go over 2000rpms in any gear and right before it gets to 2000rpms it starts to chug and sputter. I have replaced the valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, plugs and wires, fuel pump and filter, and the distributer.
what would make my car chug and sputter in every gear when under load? on 1992 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does oil pressure keep being low?
- A/C blowing hot air, Changing relays. Should I change the radiator relay?
- Blinkers don't work, brake lights stay on. The hazard lights work but wont go..
- The weather stripping on all four doors are disintegrating on the outside
- How to repair code 92 evaporative system purge flow problem detected