the car is a manual transmission. it will not go over 2000rpms in any gear and right before it gets to 2000rpms it starts to chug and sputter. I have replaced the valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, plugs and wires, fuel pump and filter, and the distributer.
what would make my car chug and sputter in every gear when under load? on 1992 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1992 Honda Accord Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($175 - 264) in Little Sioux, IA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Neillsville, WI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($322 - 420) in Nazareth, MI
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($222 - 309) in Valatie, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($79 - 100) in Dawsonville, GA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Portsmouth, IA