the car is a manual transmission. it will not go over 2000rpms in any gear and right before it gets to 2000rpms it starts to chug and sputter. I have replaced the valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, plugs and wires, fuel pump and filter, and the distributer.
what would make my car chug and sputter in every gear when under load? on 1992 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?
- I bought a Honda from someone and it has.been sitting for about a year
- What maintenance Honda recommends at 60k miles and how much it costs.