the car is a manual transmission. it will not go over 2000rpms in any gear and right before it gets to 2000rpms it starts to chug and sputter. I have replaced the valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, plugs and wires, fuel pump and filter, and the distributer.
what would make my car chug and sputter in every gear when under load? on 1992 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1992 Honda Accord Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($101 - 143) in Little Sioux, IA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($222 - 309) in Neillsville, WI
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($92 - 129) in Nazareth, MI
- Sub Item 5: Replace Coolant ($60 - 75) in Valatie, NY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($73 - 89) in Dawsonville, GA
- Vehicle Speed Sensor Replacement ($118 - 271) in Portsmouth, IA