trans. will seem to slip or go into neutral when going into reverse. but only at time. not all the time.could this be electrical? I had a serpentine belt put on a few months ago and they had to lower the motor.could they have pulled something loose? it seemed to work fine before they worked on it.
what would make a transmission jerk a few times, usually between 40 and 50 mph. on 1998 Mercury Mystique
Asked by for the 1998 Mercury Mystique
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mystique Questions
- Cant get ac or jeat to come out vents.was only coming i out defrost not anymore
- Where can I get an engine wiring harness?
- This is my daughters first car and the Steering wheel locks when driving ?
- If disassemble the speed sensor will the car still run
- I replaced my vss and my speedometer still has not come back on
1998 Mercury Mystique Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,563 - $2,093) in Fritch, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($256 - $321) in Chatham, MS
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($86 - $115) in Marysville, IN
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($440 - $613) in Huntsville, AR
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - $30) in Shapleigh, ME
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($77 - $555) in Honaker, VA