trans. will seem to slip or go into neutral when going into reverse. but only at time. not all the time.could this be electrical? I had a serpentine belt put on a few months ago and they had to lower the motor.could they have pulled something loose? it seemed to work fine before they worked on it.
what would make a transmission jerk a few times, usually between 40 and 50 mph. on 1998 Mercury Mystique
Asked by for the 1998 Mercury Mystique
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mystique Questions
- is losing power and shutting down. New alternator battery and mega fuse.
- This is my daughters first car and the Steering wheel locks when driving ?
- If disassemble the speed sensor will the car still run
- I replaced my vss and my speedometer still has not come back on
- where is the vehicle speed sensor A on a 96 mystique 2.5L auto trans
1998 Mercury Mystique Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($255 - 325) in Fritch, TX
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - 114) in Chatham, MS
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marysville, IN
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Huntsville, AR
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Shapleigh, ME
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Honaker, VA