2001 Buick LeSabre Limited car shut off while driving - turned the corner and it cut off. Cranks but wont start. change fuel pump/ and crank sensor. Still wont start/ now the right signal light will come on and flash when turning on the key but signal light is not on also right headlight will not work. could it be something in the steering column?
what would make a car shut off while turning the corner and not it wont start? on 2001 Buick LeSabre
Asked by for the 2001 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- why is my 1990 Buick Park Avenue when car wont start then when it do black smoke
- What happens to my 2003 Buick lesabre when the catalytic converter plugs up
- Why won't my high beams stay on when I pull lever
- Why does my car shift hard when changing gears?
- Had both the power steering pump and rack/pinion replaced with new parts.
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($323 - $491) in Marcella, AR
- Steering Rack Replacement ($621 - $1,791) in Ninde, VA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($311 - $782) in Jones, LA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($141 - $284) in Boxborough, MA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($437 - $527) in Stowell, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($55 - $68) in Galena Park, TX