2001 Buick LeSabre Limited car shut off while driving - turned the corner and it cut off. Cranks but wont start. change fuel pump/ and crank sensor. Still wont start/ now the right signal light will come on and flash when turning on the key but signal light is not on also right headlight will not work. could it be something in the steering column?
what would make a car shut off while turning the corner and not it wont start? on 2001 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($288 - 578) in Marcella, AR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 512) in Ninde, VA
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($119 - 162) in Jones, LA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($252 - 320) in Boxborough, MA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($75 - 88) in Stowell, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,030 - 2,073) in Galena Park, TX