It just died going down the road and itcseemscas ifvthe cam shaftvis locked up .
What would make a cam shaft lock up tight on a 1996 ford ranger ? on 1996 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1996 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($799 - 1,253) in Sanborn, ND
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Keota, IA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($175 - 245) in Ravensdale, WA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($147 - 184) in Northbrook, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($185 - 217) in Sterling, CT
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Paxinos, PA